• You didn't have to spend time creating new pins for your content each month.
• You knew exactly which pins brought you leads and sales in your business so you could create similar pins in the future.
• You had a pin creation strategy that was in line with your business goals and was led by actual data on what is working in your business.
In order to create a clear picture of which pins are generating leads and conversions for your business, we need to be able to track your stats in Google Analytics.
I will maintain a master spreadsheet for your account that allocates tracking code to every single pin design. If you opt for video pin or carousel pin creation those can be tracked too. This will give a really clear picture of the kind of pins that perform best with your audience.
As I don't schedule your pins, you will have access to the spreadsheet and I can also give access to your VA if they will be scheduling your pins. I will also provide a short video tutorial about how to use the spreadsheet to ensure that all pins can be tracked easily.
Branded pin creation for both old and new content based on your particular focus and business goals for that month.
I will maintain a master spreadsheet for your account that allocates tracking code to every single pin design. This will enable you to see which pins are converting to leads and buyers.
We'll discuss your brand, your business goals and how we'll measure your return on investment.
You'll get monthly reports so you can see what pins resonate best with your audience.
To review business goals , engagement and conversion results.
Whichever package you choose, I recommend the 3 or 6 month minimum duration because:
• in my experience, it takes 3 months for pins to gain traction
• you'll get a pre-campaign call to discuss your objectives
• you'll get monthly reports so you can see what pins resonate best with your audience.
• Step 1: Contact me using the form below.
• Step 2: If you are interested in a premium or long term package we will arrange a call to discuss your business goals.
• Step 3: Once we've discussed which package suits your needs best you can book and pay for your first month.
• Step 4: I'll start creating your pins!
If you're anything like me, you are busy juggling family life and business life.
You love what you do but could do with more time and more income. I'm on a mission to help you earn more using a data led design approach.
I want to help you create fresh pins and track which pins are converting into leads and buyers so that you can take that information to amplify your success.
You know how Pinterest works and the strategy that you need to implement to see results but you don't have time to create pins.
You go to schedule your pins each month and realise you haven't created any new pins and the thought of creating them fills you with dread.
You would love a way to easily measure which pins are actually adding to the bottom line for your business.
You have very set ideas for your pins. Data led design is about testing designs and letting the data do the talking.
You expect several re-designs. I understand this, particularly as a creative. Who doesn't want full creative control? We're dealing with many pin designs per month and it's just not practical to offer re-designs on all those pins. That's why I focus on getting fully on board with your brand guidelines at the start of our time working together.